New beer at Miller Park created specifically for me

March 25th, 2009

From Miller Park Drunk

I like beer. A lot. This may surprise you, but it’s true. I like to drink beer. This season at Miller Park there is going to be a new beer for us to try at Friday’s Front Row. It’s from the Buffalo Water Beer Company that is located on Water Street and it’s called Bison Blonde. Is this news? Not really. I am sure the beers at Friday’s Front Row change frequently and I don’t bother drinking most of them. However, this one has caught my eye. I think that it was made specifically for me because while I do love beer what I really love is buffalo wings and this beer was created to drink while eating buffalo wings. SERIOUSLY!

Inspired by an intersection and our love of spicy foods, particularly Buffalo wings, America’s number one “finger food,” the Buffalo Water Beer Company was formed in Milwaukee, Wisconsin in 2007. With a lack of beers on the market dedicated to complementing hot foods, a group of Brew City beer enthusiasts took on the challenge of producing a beer to fill the void.

After several months of beer taste-testing , the Buffalo Water Beer Company finally found the perfect formula for its flagship beer, Bison Blonde. With a moderate alcohol content of 4.4% ABV, Buffalo Water’s first ever beer is an ideal match for spicy foods. Whereas higher alcohol content beers generally cause bloating, especially while eating, Bison Blonde is a lighter, golden lager that you can just keep on drinking.

Seriously, I think I have been waiting my whole life for this beer. I hope they don’t let me down, but if it really does go well with wings I may have found the answer to life, the universe and everything.

I am going to try this out and let you know how it goes. FINGERS CROSSED

No comments: